Skip to main navigationSkip to main contentSkip to footer
Skip back to main navigation
ARTICLES & TEXTS
- Buhin, L., Vera, E. M. (2009) Preventing Racism and Promoting Social Justice: Person-Centered and Environment-Centered Interventions Journal of Primary Prevention 30(1), 43-59.
- Dollarhide, C. T., Bowen, N., Baker, C., Kassoy, F., Mayes, R., & Baughman, A. (2014). Exploring the work experiences of school counselors of color. Professional School Counseling, 17, 52-62.
- Graham, J. R., West, L. M., Martinez, J., & Roemer, L. (2016). The mediating role of internalized racism in the relationship between racist experiences and anxiety symptoms in a Black American sample. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 22(3), 369-376. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/cdp0000073
- Greer, T. M., & Spalding, A. (2017). The role of age in understanding the psychological effects of racism for African Americans. Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 23(4), 588-594. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/cdp0000148
- Jetelina, K. K., Jennings, W. G., Bishopp, S. A., Piquero, A. R., & Gonzalez, J. R. (2017). Dissecting the complexities of the relationship between police officer-civilian race/ethnicity dyads and less-than- lethal use of force. American Journal Of Public Health, 107(7), 1164-1170.
- Lewis, J. A., Williams, M. G., Peppers, E. J., & Gadson, C. A. (2017). Applying intersectionality to explore the relations between gendered racism and health among Black women. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 64(5), 475-486.