Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Issues in Counseling of Ohio, state branch of the national ALGBITC association
Advocates and educates to achieve fair treatment and equal opportunity for all Ohioans regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity or expression
ARTICLES & TEXTS
- Lerner, J. E.; Robles, G. (2016). The need for social work advocacy to create social justice for transgender people: call to action. Journal of Sociology Social Welfare 43(1), 3-18.
- Neufeld, A. C. (2014). Transgender therapy, social justice, and the northern context: Challenges and opportunities. Canadian Journal Of Counselling And Psychotherapy, 48(3), 218-230.
- Rands, K. (2013). Supporting Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming Youth Through Teaching Mathematics for Social Justice. Journal Of LGBT Youth, 10(1/2), 106-126. doi:10.1080/19361653.2012.717813
- Shelley, C. A. (2009). Trans people and social justice. The Journal Of Individual Psychology, 65(4), 386-396.
- Smith, L.C., Shin, R.Q., Officer, L.M. (2011). Moving Counseling Forward on LGB and Transgender Issues Speaking Queerly on Discourses and Microaggressions. The Counseling Psychologist