Skip to main navigationSkip to main contentSkip to footer
Skip back to main navigation
- Dollarhide, C. T., Clevenger, A., Dogan, S., & Edwards, K. (2016). Social justice identity: A phenomenological study. Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 56(6) 624–645. doi: 10.1177/0022167816653639
- Swartz, M., Limberg, D., Gold J. (in press). How exemplar counselor advocates develop social justice interest: A qualitative investigation. Journal of Counselor Education and Supervision, 57(1).
Social Justice Practice
- Gonzalez, L. M., Fickling, M. J., Gray, C. N., Ong, I., & Waalkes, P. (in press). Learning to advocate: Evaluating a new course. Journal of Counselor Leadership & Advocacy.
- Fickling, M. J., Lancaster, C., & Neal, A. V. (in press). Social justice in career services: Perspectives from career center directors. The Career Development Quarterly.
- Fickling, M. J. (2016). An exploration of career counselors’ perspectives on advocacy. The Professional Counselor, 6, 174-188. doi:10.15241/mf.6.2.174
- Fickling, M. J., & Gonzalez, L. M. (2016). Linking multicultural counseling and social justice through advocacy. Journal of Counselor Leadership and Advocacy, 3, 85-94. doi:10.1080/2326716X.2015.1124814